Aalyria is hiring freshers as Front-End Software Engineer Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Aalyria is creating, organizing and managing the world’s most advanced networks to enable connectivity everywhere. We bring together two technologies originally developed at Alphabet and Google as part of its wireless connectivity efforts. You will work with a small team of software engineers and evolve the beginnings of our web platform, incorporate design thinking into our development cycle, and introduce best practices when we scale beyond just a few engineers.
- Explore and visualize real-time aerospace data on a web platform
- Own the full development lifecycle from an MVP to a launched feature
- Work with complex and large datasets
- Collaborate with customers and apply design thinking to the product
- Collaborate with aerospace domain experts
- 3+ years of professional experience with JS/TS
- Experience working with modern frameworks such as Angular, Vue, and React
- Experience with Node.js
- Curiosity and ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Experience with data visualization
- Experience designing and integrating gRPC and RESTful APIs
- Experience with Google technologies, such as Bazel, Angular, Protobufs, and GCP
- Experience with data visualizations in 3D using CesiumJS, Mapbox, or Three.js
- Interest in learning new tools, languages, workflows, and philosophies to grow
- Health insurance – including medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Most of the software team is in the San Francisco Bay Area. Travel will be required periodically if remote.
|Job Role||Front-End Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?