2K is hiring freshers as NBA Growth Strategy Intern Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios are responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, including Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres,including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers, and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California, and is a wholly-owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
About Our Internships
2K’s summer internships are paid internship opportunities, 10 weeks long, focused on both functional and professional growth. Internships include weekly learning sessions with senior leadership, networking opportunities, and fun and engaging projects that have real-world impact.
2K’s summer internship program runs June through August, and is open to candidates working remotely in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, Indiana and North Carolina.
The internship program is open to all U.S residents who are students at the time of internship. The pace is fast, the atmosphere is fun, and we’ll push and challenge you to learn and grow beyond anything you’d expect. It’s truly a unique and rewarding experience.
About The NBA2K Growth Strategy Internship
This opportunity is part of the NBA Growth Strategy team which is responsible for expediting the global growth of NBA 2K by exploring new opportunities and expanding our global reach. We partner with stakeholders across the organization and influence key decision makers through data and thoughtful analysis.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company that is leading one of the fastest growing industries through innovation. You will help define the strategic direction of one of the biggest and most respected game franchises in the world, NBA 2K.
What We Need
We are looking for analytical, ambitious and strategic thinkers who can not only build complex financial models but also communicate strategic insights clearly and effectively to a broad range of audiences. On any given day, you may be drafting a business case for new opportunities, building a complex financial model with dozens of scenarios, formulating key insights on commercial performance from Tableau & SQL, or presenting key findings to the executive team at 2K or Take-Two.
This is a dynamic role and will focus on owning a work project from ideation and planning to execution and delivery to senior leadership at 2K and Take-Two. Projects will be based on opportunities and challenges facing the NBA 2K business today, and your insights and work will be pivotal to driving strong sustainable growth for NBA 2K globally.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time, degree-seeking program and in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Strong interest in one of the following areas: strategy, business development, data analysis, management consulting or product management
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver with experience supporting analysis and insights with reliable data and thoughtful assumptions
- Excel and financial modeling experience with the ability to build dynamic & scalable models that can be used to understand the impacts of a business decision and communicate recommendations to an executive audience
- Desire to run and own a project end-to-end: from conception of a new opportunity, pulling data to support a hypothesis, building a financial model, storyboarding a presentation and finally presenting the idea to leadership to gather support
- High attention to detail with a personal interest & passion for perfecting the overall “look and feel” of a financial model or a business case deck; willingness to work in the weeds but never lose sight of the forest
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and deliver high quality end products through mentorship and coaching
- Resounding trustworthiness and integrity with how you work with others and in the quality and accuracy of your work
- A strong passion for the NBA and the video game industry, or have the desire to quickly learn about both
- Previous internship experience in management consulting, investment banking, strategy/business development or product management
- Proficiency in SQL and Tableau, or the desire & ability to learn quickly
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need a reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
|Job Role||NBA Growth Strategy Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For the Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Updates [10000+ Members]|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive?