Zilingo is hiring freshers as Software Developer Intern Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Overview of Technology Infrastructure at Zilingo
Technology infrastructure at Zilingo, consists largely of 70+ microservices that span over multiple cloud providers in multiple geographies to serve customers and business round the clock. Microservices are written in a mix of Java & Scala on top of the Play framework with Akka, communicating using RESTful APIs and asynchronous messaging over Kafka. These services handle specialized tasks such as Logistics, Inventory-management, Recommendations, Search, Data collection and syncing. The modularity allows rapid development, which is further enabled by fast testing and simple deployment due to our robust DevOps systems (Chef/Jenkins). All this supports two different applications (Consumer-facing and Merchant-facing) over three different platforms (Web, Android, iOS).
Zilingo’s data warehouse technology uses streaming updates over Kafka for real-time data analytics. The backbone of the data warehouse is an Impala query engine that queries real-time data stored in Kudu along with historical data in S3/Parquet.
- Currently enrolled/Completed in a Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree program
- Experience in software development
- Experience coding in one or more of Java, SCALA, or similar (OOP Preferably)
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from inside or outside of school or work
- Available to work full time for a minimum of 6 months outside of university term time
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Ability to work in teams and contribute to the team’s goals
Zilingo is making the fashion supply chain fair, connected and transparent using Technology, Data, and Financial Services. We are working to improve the entire supply chain for fashion, from the cotton farm to the closet. Our business model has two main pillars :
- Commerce & Sourcing – Zilingo Trade – We operate a global technology-enabled sourcing business, and the largest B2B marketplace for fashion in South and Southeast Asia, which connects yarn mills, fabric mills, factories, brands, and merchants through a discovery and transaction platform.
- Factory MES Software – Zilingo Factory – Our Software as a Service MES solution helps garment & footwear factories increase efficiency, track production progress, and reduce waste. Deployed in 70 of the biggest factories in India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka, our software is used by tens of thousands of workers every day and results in millions of events flowing into our real-time big data analytics systems
Founded in 2015 by Ankiti Bose and Dhruv Kapoor, the Zilingo family has grown to a 550 member strong team from 17 nationalities working out of our 10 global offices. We currently serve 50,000+ merchants and 4000+ factories, across 17 countries. Nearing a unicorn, our recent Series D round funding was covered extensively by the media ((TechCrunch, Inc42, YourStory, etc.)across geographies.
What’s on offer!
- A young and exceptionally talented workforce that believes in teamwork and co-creation!
- A fun-life balance
Important Media Links
|Job Role||Software Developer Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here