Walmart Global Tech India is hiring freshers as Java Full Stack Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
At Walmart Global Tech India, if you’re thinking ‘scale’, think bigger and don’t stop there. Take a regular day at Walmart Global Tech and match that with 260 million customers a week, 11,695 stores, under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. That’s Walmart Global Tech India for you! Through our products and engineering services across all Walmart properties (stores, app and online) we help customers live better by saving them time and money. Our teams are engaged in cutting edge engineering and product development to support Walmart’s strategy of offering customers an anywhere, anytime shopping experience.
Enterprise Business Services is invested in building a compact, robust organization that includes service operations and technology solutions for Finance, People, Associate Digital Experience.
Team is looking for a strong Software Engineer who will help us build next generation Walmart suite of products and platform by designing, coding, building and deploying highly scalable and robust cloud-based solutions.
As a part of Enterprise Business Services @WalmartLabs Bangalore team in India that works on building solutions various business functions for multiple Walmart markets, your design and solution will have a significant impact on day-to-day running of Walmart. You will be challenged with unparalleled complex business problems that spans across multiple countries, large number of users and data.
- Drive design, development, implementation, documentation and follow agile development process.
- Build, test and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting associates of Walmart worldwide.
- Interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
- Be involved in the successful implementation by applying technical skills, to design and build enhanced processes and technical solutions in support of strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with the Tech Leads/Architects and cross functional teams and follow established practices for the delivery of solutions meeting QCD (Quality, Cost & Delivery) within the established architectural guidelines.
- Follow TDD to ensure testing and code coverage.
- Learn new and changing technologies and adapt to ensure best software practices and standards.
- Participate in hiring and support to build teams
- Interact closely for requirements with Business owners and technical teams both within India and across the globe.
- You will help and participate with the teams that leverage and contribute to open-source technologies to Make impact on a global scale
- B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in design and development of highly -scalable applications and platform development in product-based companies or R&D divisions.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns.
- Hands-on experience building services using these technologies (Java, Springboot, Microservices)
- Hands-on experience in web technologies like React JS/Angular Js, Java script, Type script, CSS
- Hands-on experience building Restful services.
- Knowledge on SOAP web services.
- Knowledge in messaging systems: Kafka / RabbitMQ
- Experience on unit testing frameworks (Junit, Spock, Jest etc) and code quality control platforms like Sonar
- CI/CD development environments/tools: Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps
- Knowledge on cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge on Linux platform
- Demonstrated ownership for development and design of a few modules/features in a product.
- Working knowledge of SQL/No-SQL database technologies.
- Hands on development skills to prototype technical solutions.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, willingness to learn new and emerging technologies
- Good communication and interpersonal
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a deep interest and passion for technology. You enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage. Your breadth and live large-scale systems engineering. You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You are self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities. You will also have to provide technical leadership and mentoring to a small team of highly talented and motivated engineers to deliver these solutions with highest quality.
|Company Name||Walmart Global Tech India|
|Company website||www.Walmart Global Tech India.com|
|Job Role||Java Full Stack Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here