Walmart Global Tech India is hiring freshers as Java Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service, or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human led sis our true disruption.
Our Team & Position Summary
Core Services Item and Supply Chain Tech: This is the team that ensures our customers receive their orders as fast as they want and where they want, in a friction-less, predictable way. Build reusable SaaS products and services that manage our catalog and power end-to-end inventory management, ranging from replenishment and fulfilment to transportation. With end-to-end inventory management, ranging from replenishment and fulfilment to transportation, they provide our drivers and partners with the tools they need to get the right items, on time, in the right packaging to customers
GCRM (Global Customer Relationship Management) enables our organization to effectively manage the relationship with our partners (Sellers, Suppliers, Solution Providers & Advertisers). With the primary capability of GCRM revolving around “Partner Account Management”, the product enables a standardized business process across business orgs including Marketing, Business Development, Partner Onboarding & Partner Support, thereby increasing the value and eliminating process inefficiencies.
GCRM Comprises Of Following Capabilities
Partner Account Management (PAM) – Partner Account Management standardizes the business process of evaluating a partner, signing them up for various platforms & providing a world class partner support. The process starts from lead generation which is the first touch point with a potential partner to actively monitoring the partner performance and guiding them to help make the business better
Partner Contact Management (PCM) – Partner Contact Management enables the organization to understand the partner interactions with various platforms and manage communications effectively. This would allow the business to measure the frequency of contact from various business orgs and improve partner satisfaction. The future of PCM is study the partner behavior across all our platforms and provide proactive support to further elevate customer experience process.
- Develop comprehensive configuration / customization designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance (“Stay ahead of the curve”)
- Identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized enhancements and projects. You will be responsible for designing, building, maintain and scaling the service cloud application using omni-channel. Understand the different Force.com APIs and is able to design solutions using the appropriate API. Responsible for contributing to and being a champion of SFDC best practices. Stay abreast of the Salesforce releases and recommend enhancements based on features released. Practice agile and lead a track of work during the planning, estimation and technical discoveries.
- B.E/B. Tech from a reputed institution.
- 3-6 years of Java and Salesforce experience around concurrency, design, collections.
- Good understanding of Spring Framework.
- Great coding skills.
- 2+ years of Salesforce platform experience (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, General Configuration, etc…)
- 2+ years of Force.com development experience (Lightning, APEX, Visualforce, Portals / Communities)
- Deep understanding with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and APEX Web services
- Salesforce, Java/J2ee
- Spring, Rest API
- Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skill
We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people
|Company Name||Walmart Global Tech India|
|Company website||www.Walmart Global Tech India.com|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here