With yearly revenue of $524 bn, Walmart employs approximately 2.2 million associates worldwide. We innovate to deliver a simple and seamless experience for our customers. Our tech talent solves the biggest and most complex problems. They drive digital transformation where data and analytics are enabling us to better serve our customers and create a digital relationship with them. As our customers evolve and adapt, we are taking it a few notches further here. We are changing what customers can expect from the experience of shopping, from physical stores, to mobile, social and even online forums; we’re not just ready for the future of shopping, we’re creating it. Walmart Global Tech India is the cutting-edge technology arm of Walmart that helps to operate our stores across the world. If you are thinking ‘scale’, think bigger and don’t stop there. At Walmart Global Tech India, we don’t just innovate, we enable transformations across stores and different channels for the Walmart experience. Take a regular day at Walmart Global Tech and match that with 265 million customers transactions a week, 11,500 stores under 56 banners in 27 countries, and eCommerce websites in 10 countries. That’s Walmart Global Tech for you.
- Drive design, development, implementation and documentation
- Build, test and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting associates of Walmart worldwide.
- Interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products.
- Drive the success of the implementation by applying technical skills, to design and build enhanced processes and technical solutions in support of strategic initiatives.
- You will use your engineering experience and technical skill to develop highly scalable and robust solutions. You will work with Engineering Lead/architect.
- Work closely with the Architects and cross functional teams and follow established practices for the delivery of solutions meeting QCD (Quality, Cost & Delivery). Within the established architectural guidelines.
- Work with senior leadership to chart out the future roadmap of the products
- Participate in hiring and build teams enabling them to be high performing agile teams.
- You will help and participate with the teams that leverage and contribute to open source technologies to Make impact on a global scale
- Interact closely for requirements with Business owners and technical teams both within India and across the globe.
- You will work with the team and guide them on technical aspects, set quality standards and participate in design discussion and drive technical decisions.
- B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- 8+ years of experience in design and development of highly -scalable applications and platform development
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns.
- Extensive hands-on experience building services using these technologies (Java, Springboot, Microservices ,NodeJs)
- In depth knowledge in web technologies like React JS/Angular Js, Java script, Type script, CSS
- In depth knowledge and working experience on Restful/SOAP web services
- Good Knowledge in messaging systems: Kafka/RabbitMQ
- Knowledge on unit testing frameworks (Junit, Jest , Spock etc) and code quality control platforms like Sonar
- CI/CD development environments/tools: Git, Maven, Gradle, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Azure DevOps
- Experience in implementing Distributed Cache(Redis/Hazlecast)
- Well-Versed with Logging and Metrics tools and technologies (ELK/Splunk/Grafana)
- Demonstrated end-to-end ownership for development and design of least one cloud based project.
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database technologies.
- Strong hands on development skills to prototype technical solutions.
- Strong desire to drive change, and ability to adapt to change quickly. Willing to learn new and emerging technologies.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – including negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills; ability to influence and persuade, without direct control.
- Knowledge on cloud platforms any cloud platforms like IAAS/PAAS
- Practitioner of Agile (Scrum) methodology
|Company Name||Walmart Global Tech India|
|Company website||www.Walmart Global Tech India.com|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here