Vimeo is hiring freshers as Software Engineers. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
At Vimeo, we love designing and engineering tools that combine power with ease of use. Our QA Analysts work on professional-grade video tools for businesses, contribute to test strategy, run tests, report results across the product, and much more. We’re a small team that cares about collaboration, encourages curiosity, celebrates technical excellence, and is driven by careful attention to detail and planning for the future. We believe diversity of perspective and experience are key to building great technology and believe that the best way to iterate towards success is by taking care of ourselves, our families, our users, and one another. As a QA Intern at Vimeo, you will have the hands-on opportunity to work within a growing team to solve interesting challenges. Our team based in Bangalore, India, is agile, highly collaborative and learning focused.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in requirements review and understand new feature development.
- Assist in designing, implementation and execution of test cases for new and existing features.
- Collaborate with software engineering team on QA/Testing topics
- Update the testing procedure to provide better testing coverage and user experience.
- Contribute to our quality projects, including automation of test cases, with a focus on feature deployment.
- Actively participate in agile meetings with product management and development team.
- Gather requirements, build testing solutions and troubleshoot issues in order to deliver a high quality product.
- Communicate technical concepts/issues clearly to internal stakeholders.
- Create documents and maintain test case and share reports.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Computer science Graduate.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
What we look for
We’re interested in strong team players who support their colleagues in reaching their goals while also considering their own workload and development.
Intern should be highly-motivated self-starters whoare able to drive ideas independently and collaborate effectively in a team setting.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN