Verisk is hiring freshers as Senior Software Engineer I (DevOps) Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- Program, unit test, and debug a software component independently (10% of time)
- Design and implement pipelines to meet product requirements for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment for all components. (30% of time)
- Administer mission critical infrastructure (10 % of time)
- Automate the maintenance of both Linux and Windows based systems serving as build, deployment and product infrastructure. (40% of time)
- Collaborate with product teams to prioritize and provide support during release activities and ceremonies. (10% of time)
- Reports to Software development manager. This role has no people reporting.
- Must have the following technical expertise:
- 5+ year software development and systems administration experience in commercial software products
- B.Tech or Master’s preferred with 70% throughout the academics
- Skilled in build scripting languages such as MSBuild and CMAKE to support and extend build systems for .NET and C++ codebases.
- Fluency of using Microsoft Visual Studio and source control systems. TFVC and Git experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft .Net technologies and Object Oriented Programming principles, with the ability to understand, debug, and make enhancements to existing tools.
- Working knowledge of XML programming skills and batch/shell scripting on both Linux and Windows environments.
- Working knowledge of cloud native services. Preferred professional experience working with AWS or Azure.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice
Effective November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable law, all prospective hires for this position will be required to demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, or qualify for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a condition of employment. Hired candidates who do not demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, and who have not been approved for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation will no longer meet the requirements for employment and their offers of employment will be immediately rescinded, in accordance with applicable law.
|Job Role||Senior Software Engineer I (DevOps)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here