Unisys is hiring freshers as C#.net Full stack developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What success looks like in this role:
- Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including analysis, design, testing and integration of product components.
- Collaborates with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for new applications of technology and product concepts
- Develops new software designs and or enhancements to new and existing product components, reflecting market or specific client requirements
- Write functional specifications and technical design documents
- Develop and conduct test of software applications
- Provide support and continuous improvement for current software applications
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience OR an advanced degree without experience; OR equivalent work experience required
- Experience in C# .Net and .Net Core; developing applications in a full stack environment
- Experience with Web Services and MSMQ
- Experience with SQL and SQL Server
- Experience in Stylesheets (XSLT) using XSL 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies a plus
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks a plus
|Job Role||C#.net Full stack developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here