Solifi is hiring freshers as Senior Software Engineer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
IDS, William Stucky & Associates, and White Clarke Group are now Solifi, delivering a solid financial technology foundation for equipment, working capital, wholesale, and automotive finance firms. At Solifi, we believe that commerce is only as strong as the system it runs on. Our mission is to reshape finance technology by bringing together proven solutions into a singular powerful technology platform designed to help you protect and scale your business. We guard your company by being precise and reliable, we guide you to success by combining powerful technology with proven expertise, and we help you grow by unleashing the potential of your business.
About the Position:
Solifi is seeking an innovative Sr. Software Engineer in our development team. The successful candidate will design and implement solutions to business requirements for our leasing products. We’re looking for someone with a strong technical aptitude and a solid problem-solving sense, an excellent communicator and a willing team-player; excited about giving their best every day. This position involves development specific to customer requests and to general leasing and loan market requirements.
Responsibilities And Deliverables
- Product Development
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skill
- Deep understanding of current and emerging web architecture and tools
- Hands-on experience with frameworks such as J2EE, Grails, Spring MVC etc.
- Should be very good in programming knowledge.
- Preferred experience with technologies such as WebLogic and WebSphere.
- General relational database experience, most notably later versions of SQL Server, and Oracle
- Should have been worked and have good exposure on how and best ways to improve the performance of the product.
- Design and help develop reusable web/server-side components for common functionality that is found repeated across the platform
- Ability to multi-task and pay strong attention to details.
- Ability to function in a high pressure and demanding environment.
- Organize, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks/assignments/projects.
- Participate in special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree (BE / B. Tech) from a four-year college or university in CS, MIS, or ECE or equivalent experience preferred.
- Professional certification required in some areas
- Postgraduate in related discipline and generally 6-8 years of experience in related fields
Knowledge and Skills:
- Intermediate knowledge of relational databases (Oracle and/or SQL Server) with proficiency in SQL and PL/SQL language
- Experienced professional contributor with responsibility for an advanced area of work in the professional field.
- Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion of complex assignments.
- Has good understanding of how own area/team contributes to work unit’s success; recognizes wider business implications of decisions/actions.
- Primary contribution is in applying knowledge (product, industry, professional, technical) doing individual contributor work.
- Develop knowledge of the lease/loan finance industry.
- Oversees the completion of projects or assignments, including planning, assigning, monitoring, and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, evaluating results, etc.
- Mentor others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
Candidate must be able to pass criminal and credit background check.
(The experience criteria used above should not be seen as definitive. Applicants with less experience are invited to apply where they consider that they have relevant experience and/or qualifications that will meet the needs and responsibilities of the role).
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
|Job Role||Senior Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here