Seagate is hiring freshers as Intern. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About our group:
Emerging Products & Solutions group is involved in developing the Storage enclosure products for Seagate and potential external customers. The group is committed to product development, innovation, and revenue growth through emerging technologies and products using Harvest, Grow and Win strategy.
About the role – you will:
– Understand the design details of the storage system.
– Work closely with firmware team to understand the product architecture and implementation
– Go through the sustaining issues to understand the product features
– Develop features / modules
– Complete internship project as per plan
– You will possess passion and commitment for software development lifecycle and problem solving
– Positive attitude is necessary.
Your experience includes:
– RAID based storage system architectures.
– Storage media types, communication media.
– Exposure to protocols, typical capacity, throughput and latency values, failure modes.
– IO generation tools.
– Manual and automated testing.
– Industry software test processes and practices
Location: Pune, India
Our site in Pune is dynamic, both in our cutting-edge, innovative work, as well as our vibrant on-site food, and athletic and personal development opportunities for our 400+ employees. You can enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner from one of four cafeterias in the park. Take a break from your workday and participate in one of our many walkathons or compete against your colleagues in carrom, chess and table tennis. Learn about a technical topic outside your area of expertise at one of our monthly Technical Speaker Series, or attend one of the frequent on-site cultural festivals, celebrations, and community volunteer opportunities.
|Salary||Best in Industry|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Pune, IN