Salesforce is hiring freshers as Senior Technical Consultant (Salesforce Developer) Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Job Category Customer Success Group Job Details
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. Join the #FutureForce team as an intern or a new college grad and get on the path to your #dreamjob.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of complex Salesforce solutions for our customers. These technologies include, but are not necessarily limited to Salesforce.com products and APIs, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning, Amazon Web Services, mobile development technologies, and integration/ETL technologies.
The solutions you design are built for the long-term and will scale with the customer’s growth plans seamlessly. You have proven experience integrating systems via API’s as well as a strong development background.
In this role, we are looking for someone with expertise in Salesforce and with sufficient hands-on experience on the different Salesforce clouds, Integration, Data Management, Apex/Visualforce and Lightning.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set and manage expectations
- Follow and help define coding standards. Lead code reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Familiar with source code, version management, and code deployment standards
- Maintain a target billable utilization aligned to the role
- Ability to understand a project and deep dive to debug issues
- Liaise with Salesforce product teams to support client implementations
- Working remotely, while collaborating with global teams for delivery across geographies. We may need you to be flexible with your work hours
- 6+ years hands-on development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Ability to debug performance issues , both at client layer and apex layer
- Design capability which is compatible with both desktop and mobile devices
- Knowledge on different integration patterns
- Knowledge on various asynchronous capabilities in salesforce and its use cases
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL)
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Preferred Salesforce certifications
- Salesforce Salescloud consultant
- Salesforce service cloud consultant
- Nice to have
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
- Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant Certification
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle & Deployment Designer
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
|Job Role||Senior Technical Consultant (Salesforce Developer)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here