Salesforce is hiring freshers as Salesforce Administrator (Support Engineer) Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Job Category Customer Success Group Job Details
Salesforce Admin Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile, and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team, and celebrating success. Join the #FutureForce team as an intern or a new college grad and get on the path to your #dreamjob.
Role Scope: The Support Engineer profile gives you the opportunity to expand your expertise across the Salesforce Platform. Working with developers from other companies and helping them find solutions to their business cases will always keep you engaged and motivated at work. Learning opportunities are limitless. Support engineer profile is one of the best opportunities to master Salesforce Platform and achieve your career goals.
We operate 24×7 which can involve working during one of the below shifts determined as per business need.
While we have 5 days a work week, it is not necessary that the weekend is Saturday and Sunday. You may get your weekly off on any day of the week (Mon/Tue, Thu/Fri)AMER hours (Eastern Standard Time – 5.30 PM/6.30 PM IST or Pacific Standard Time – 8:30 PM/9:30 PM IST onwards depending on Daylight Savings Time)
EMEA hours – 12:00 PM/1 PM/2 PM IST onwards depending on Daylight Savings Time APAC hours – 5.30 AM IST onwards work hours are subject to change depending on business needs.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 2-5 years of Salesforce Administration experience with prior experience. Customer Support / Enterprise Product and Support is preferred.
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills, communicate effectively with the customers and at all levels of the organization.
- Salesforce Administrator / Advanced Administrator / Platform app Certifications are preferred along with the ability to Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features, security patches, and best practices.
- Exposure working and Understanding of Salesforce out of the box functionalities like (But not limited to) Objects, Roles, Fields, Customisations, Approval processes, Validation rules, Data loader, Workflow rules, Process Builder, Flows, Sandbox Lifecycle, Deployments, changesets, Managed Packages, territory management, Quotes, Person accounts, data management, data loader, communities, etc with a thorough understanding of the constraints of the SFDC platform.
- Knowledge of building/troubleshooting reports and dashboards. Knowledge of Tableau CRM will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Exchange servers, Mobile Platforms (iOS & Android), Salesforce Apps, Salesforce for Outlook, Lightning Sync , Einstein Activity Capture , Files Connect , Email Delivery – Email Infrastructure, Email Security, Email Relay and Debugging.
- Knowledge of Salesforce security products including event monitoring, encryption, audit trail, data masking and Shield.
- Exposure to Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, API’s, Flow, Governor limits etc will be an added advantage.
- Working exposure across Salesforce Core cloud products (Sales, Service, experience) and Salesforce Cloud consultant certifications will be added advantage.
- Ability to place the customers first at all times and effectively prioritise, escalate customer issues as required.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
|Job Role||Salesforce Administrator (Support Engineer)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here