Salesforce is hiring freshers as Software Intern. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Salesforce – the leader in enterprise cloud computing and one of the top 10 places to work according to Fortune magazine – is seeking Security Event Analysts to join an exciting new Security Operations team within our world-leading security program.
Required Skills :
● Strong interest in information security, including awareness of current threats and security best practices
● Familiarity with system administration and security controls on Microsoft Windows and Linux
● Understanding of Windows, Linux , Mac operating systems and command-line tools.
● Knowledge of email security threats and security controls, including analyzing email headers
● Strong technical understanding of network fundamentals and common Internet protocols, specifically DNS, HTTP, HTTPS / TLS, and SMTP
A relevant specialist degree (e.g., information security or digital forensics)
● Relevant information security certifications such as CEH, Security+, CCNA, etc.
● Familiarity with system administration in a Windows Domain / Active Directory environment
● Familiarity with concepts of security incident response, e.g., the typical phases of the response, vulnerabilities vs threats vs actors, Indicators of Compromise (IoCs), etc.
|Job Role||Software Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
How to apply for the Software Intern position at Salesforce ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN