What you’ll learn
- Learn Fundamentals of Python for effectively using Data Science
- Use Python for Data Science and Machine Learning
- Refresh Python basics with crash course
- Make use of Numpy and Pandas to implement numerical algorithms
- Data Manipulation
- Learn to use NumPy for Numerical Data
- Array and Matrix manipulation Library NumPy
- Learn to use Numpy for Data Manipulation
- Numpy functions
- Understand and code using the Numpy stack
- Learn to use Pandas for Data Analysis
- Three important data structure of pandas : Series, Data Frame, Panel
- Data Visualization
- Visualise Data using Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Some programming experience
- Be comfortable with coding in Python
- Windows/Linux/MAC machine
- Desire to learn data science
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Are you ready to start your path to becoming a Data Scientist or ML Engineer?
This comprehensive course will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and use powerful machine learning algorithms!
Data Scientist has been ranked the number one job on Glassdoor and the average salary of a data scientist is over $120,000 in the United States according to Indeed! Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems!
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science!
This comprehensive course is comparable to other Data Science bootcamps that usually cost thousands of dollars, but now you can learn all that information at a fraction of the cost! With over 100 HD video lectures and detailed code notebooks for every lecture this is one of the most comprehensive course for data science and machine learning on Udemy!
We’ll teach you how to program with Python, how to create amazing data visualizations, and how to use Machine Learning with Python! Here a just a few of the topics we will be learning:
- Programming with Python
- NumPy with Python
- Using pandas Data Frames to solve complex tasks
- Use pandas to handle Excel Files
- Visualize Data using Matplotlib and Seaborn
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developer who is curious about Data Science, Not for experienced Data Scientist
- Anyone who want to make career in Data Science, Data analytics
- This course is meant for people with at least some programming experience
- Anyone who plans a career in data scientist,
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
Apply Link: Click Here