Persistent Systems is hiring freshers as Java Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. Our offerings and proven solutions create a unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
We are experiencing tremendous growth, with $701.1 million in trailing 12-month revenue, representing 29.8% year-over-year growth. Along with that growth, we onboarded over 4,500 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 16,500 people located in 18 countries across the globe.
At Persistent, our values are more than a list of ideals to improve our corporate image. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture that reflects what’s important to our employees and is based on what they value. As a result, 95% of our employees approve of the CEO and 83% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.
For more details please login to www.persistent.com
About The Position
We are looking for a Java Developer to create and support web-based applications, web services and web interfaces. You will be responsible for service side component designing, detailed technical designing, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
Working with cross functional teams, you will participate in scrum calls and daily stand-up meets. You will also review and understand business requirements ensuring that development tasks are completed within the timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are compliant with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Development skills in Language and Framework
- Strong coding skills in Core Java 8.0
- Expertise in J2EE
- Spring Boot
- Spring Data JPA
- Expertise in REST API development and deployment using a microservices paradigm
- A good understanding of RDBMS concepts
- PostgreSQL DB and SQL
- Knowledge of deployment and build tools
- A good understanding of Terraform scripts (needing only minor changes / enhancements)
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud — especially EC2, S3, Cloud watch, and related services
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours, and Long Service awards
- Annual health check-ups
- Insurance coverage: group term life, personal accident, and Mediclaim hospitalization for self, spouse, two children, and parents
- Accelerate growth, both professionally and personally
- Impact the world in powerful, positive ways, using the latest technologies
- Enjoy collaborative innovation, with diversity and work-life wellbeing at the core
- Unlock global opportunities to work and learn with the industry’s best
Primary Location: IN-IN-Pune
Other Locations: IN-IN-Nagpur, IN-IN-Bengaluru, IN-Goa, IN-IN-Hyderabad
|Company Name||Persistent Systems|
|Company website||www.Persistent Systems.com|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here