Persistent Systems is hiring freshers as Full Stack Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. Our offerings and proven solutions create a unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
We are experiencing tremendous growth, with $701.1 million in trailing 12-month revenue, representing 29.8% year-over-year growth. Along with that growth, we onboarded over 4,500 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 16,500 people located in 18 countries across the globe.
At Persistent, our values are more than a list of ideals to improve our corporate image. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture that reflects what’s important to our employees and is based on what they value. As a result, 95% of our employees approve of the CEO and 83% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.
For more details please login to www.persistent.com
About The Position
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who is a skilled professional with exposure to cloud platforms, DevOps, and data visualization, preferably with networking domain (Cisco) product exposure. You will collaborate with internal teams to design, develop, deploy, and maintain software applications at scale.
To succeed as a Full Stack Developer, you will be required to ensure the timely completion and approvals of project deliverables. You will also be expected to recommend new technologies and techniques for application development.
What You’ll Do
- Deploy software using CI / CD tools such as Jenkins
- Understand the technologies implemented, and interface with the project manager on status and technical issues
- Solve and articulate simple and complex problems with application design, development, and user experiences
- Collaborate with other developers and designers, as well as assist with technical matters when required
- Experience: Proven ability in Java / j2ee, Spring, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, and Microservices
- Knowledge in the distributed technologies below will give you an added advantage
- Apache Spark
- MapReduce Principles
- Kafka (MSK)
- Apache Hadoop (AWS EMR)
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours, and Long Service awards
- Annual health check-ups
- Insurance coverage: group term life, personal accident, and Mediclaim hospitalization for self, spouse, two children, and parents
- Accelerate growth, both professionally and personally
- Impact the world in powerful, positive ways, using the latest technologies
- Enjoy collaborative innovation, with diversity and work-life wellbeing at the core
- Unlock global opportunities to work and learn with the industry’s best
Primary Location: IN-IN-Pune
Other Locations: IN-IN-Nagpur, IN-IN-Bengaluru, IN-Goa, IN-IN-Hyderabad
|Company Name||Persistent Systems|
|Company website||www.Persistent Systems.com|
|Job Role||Full Stack Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here