Pega is hiring Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
Participate in product backlog grooming and coming up with user stories and their estimation/sizing. Translate user stories into designs and implementation, bug fixing, code reviews, testing and support. Actively participating in all sprint meetings such as reviews, retrospectives etc., and run some of these meetings.
Actively participating in customer go lives and fixing business critical issues and help customer support. Provide help and guidance to junior associates in the team to perform their tasks. Share the knowledge and experience with other team members with respect to product, technology and domain.
Feedback: Actively participate in preparing and giving technical and/or product feature presentations to internal and external customers, pre-sales etc., Ensure that the feedback provided is circled back to the product as needed.
Who You Are:
- Strong knowledge of Dockerized – software containerization platform to create, deploy, and run applications by using containers. Exposure to coding platforms like Helm / Docker / Terraform / Go lang
- 3 to 6 years of development experience preferably in a SaaS development company
- Knowledge of microservices development and deployment lifecycle, networking and distributed architecture, security compliance, scalability configurations
- Experience with AWS technologies – Lambda, CloudFormation, S3, DynamoDB, EC2 etc.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of engineering tools (configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers)
- Exposure to additional cloud technologies – OpenStack, Azure, Kubernetes etc.
- Good exposure to applications built on Java / JEE based technologies
- B.E/B.Tech or M.Tech equivalent
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN