Paychex is hiring freshers as Fresher Software Engineer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About the Organization: Paychex, Inc. is an American provider of human resource, payroll, and benefits outsourcing services for small- to medium-sized businesses. With headquarters in Rochester, New York, the company has more than 100 offices serving approximately 670,000 payroll clients in the U.S. and Europe. In 2019, Paychex ranked in position 700 on the Fortune 500 list of largest corporations by revenue, and the company’s revenue for the fiscal year 2020 is projected to exceed $4.1 billion.
Paychex was founded in 1971 by Tom Golisano, who started the company with only $3,000
The operation grew to include 18 franchises and partnerships, which were eventually consolidated into one private company in 1979. Paychex held an initial public offering in 1983 and began trading on the NASDAQ (PAYX). In the first quarter of the fiscal year 2020, the company repurchased $171.9 million of its own stock and currently has a market capitalization of $30.155 billion.
We are seeking Fresher Software Engineers to join our design and development teams in Bangalore. One will be responsible to design, develop and troubleshoot software as a contributing member of an agile team. Work closely with technical lead, product, and operations to determine how to best design a solution for each business opportunity. Our agile environment consists of multiple agile teams (product owner, scrum master, analysts, software developers, and test automation engineers) working in two-week sprints. Software is released on a bi-weekly release schedule, allowing for frequent releases to our customers.
Paychex, Inc. is a provider of integrated human capital management (HCM) solutions for payroll, human resource (HR), retirement and insurance services for small- to medium-sized businesses in the United States. It combines its software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology and mobility platform with personal service and allows business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. The Company, through its HCM software-as-a-service platform, Paychex Flex, provides an integrated product suite that covers the employee life cycle from recruiting and hiring to retirement. Its Paychex Flex uses a device-independent design throughout its HCM suite, which allows functionality of all application components, regardless of device or screen size.
What you will do:
- Participate in the development and review of specifications to gain an understanding of application changes.
- Complete basic program changes to translate requirements into code.
- Applies basic technical skills to produce deliverables (i.e. code changes, test scripts, documentation, etc.).
- Plans, documents, and executes unit test plans to ensure all code changes meet requirements / specifications.
- Supports programming changes during quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and post implementation to ensure integrity of application.
- Monitors progress against task estimates to provide status.
- Good knowledge and very strong programming skills in any of language (Java, C#, Python preferred)
- Good knowledge of Relational and NoSQL Database concepts
- 0 to 1 Yrs of software engineering and product delivery experience, with strong background in data structures and algorithms.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic about doing new things and learning new technologies
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills.
- BE / BTech, ME/MTech & MCA in Computers Only with cut-off 65% (No Backlogs)
- Candidates Graduated/Graduating in 2020 /2021/ 2022 are eligible to apply.
Created By: Pushpendra Kumar
Hiring Manager(s): Dheeraj Krishnadas
Req Open Date None Specified
Req Open Date None Specified
This position is currently accepting applications.
|Job Role||Fresher Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here