OutSystems is hiring freshers as Platform Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
One of the fastest growing B2B software companies in the world, OutSystems is on a mission to change the way software is built. We are looking for talented and motivated people to join us as we enable every organization to innovate through the power of software. The OutSystems modern application platform empowers customers to build, deliver, manage and evolve the software that makes a difference to their business. With high-productivity, AI-assisted tools, customers are able to quickly tackle any strategic challenge such as application modernization, workplace innovation, business process automation, and customer experience transformation. The OutSystems platform also ensures solutions are secure, resilient, cloud-native, built to scale, and most importantly, are able to be continuously evolved.
By delivering a best-in-class, state-of-the-art offering, OutSystems has achieved global scale and experienced tremendous recent growth. Today, OutSystems has more than 435,000 developer community members, 1,500 employees, 350 partners, and thousands of active customers in over 87 countries and across 22 industries. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Boston and Portugal, OutSystems now has global offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, the UAE, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia, and Singapore, as well as a thriving, world-wide community of remote employees.
OutSystems team members are at the core of a dynamic, industry-leading company that is helping customers of all sizes and all across the globe to build applications fast, right and for the future.
About This Role
As a DevOps Platform Engineer in OutSystems R&D, you’ll be a member of a team which is highly focused on making our R&D engineers more efficient by promoting Continuous Delivery best practices and using creativity to build tools and processes that simplify development workflows.
In this role you are expected to:
- Use your technical expertise to drive cross-functional efforts to help create great tools that will increase our developers’ productivity and enable the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practice at R&D;
- Seek to find and implement innovative solutions to common developer bottlenecks.
- Provide a platform of services which will promote R&D teams’ autonomy and CI/CD best practices;.
- Be innovative and think out of the box.
What you need to succeed in this job:
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar. If you do not have one but you are really good (and can show it), we still want to hear from you;
- Knowledge of software engineering principles, testing practices and tools;
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts and tools;
- Experience using Kubernetes and cloud-native infrastructure to deploy and manage microservices;
- Experience with cloud providers (Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure);
- Must be comfortable with Python and shell scripting;
- Good communication in English, written and spoken.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring
- Infrastructure as Code Frameworks (e.g. Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Puppet);
- Solid network understanding.
What do we have to offer you?
- A company that continues to grow, change and innovate, and gives our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- Real career opportunities. We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is an obvious possibility, but we also offer the possibility for lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering specific skills.
- Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you – and a team that is global.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Any location, IN