Ola is hiring freshers as Database Administrator. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating, installing and managing our databases. You will ensure optimal database performance by analyzing database issues and monitoring database performance.
1. Conversant with concepts related to RDBMS and NoSQL databases
2. Conversant with Object Relational Mapping technology
3. Good to have knowledge of various NoSQL storage technologies (KeyValue, Column Family, Document, Graph)
4. Proficient in the use of a NoSQL database, preferably MongoDB, Couchbase, Elastic Search, Cassandra, Aerospike (hands-on experience at least 1 NoSQL databases required)
5. Proficient in the use of a NoSQL database in High Availability (HA) and Fault Tolerant (FT) configuration, preferably with MongoDB, Couchbase, ElasticSearch, Cassandra (hands-on experience required)
6. Proficient in fine-tuning the performance of a NoSQL database, preferably MongoDB, Couchbase, Elastic Search, Cassandra
(hands-on experience required) awareness of various performance parameters required
7. Ability to appreciate the advantages and disadvantages of NoSQL database technology vis vis RDBMS technology practical application of concepts required
8. Proficient in the use of an RDBMS database, preferably MySQL
9. Proficient in the use of an RDBMS database in HA and FT configuration, preferably with MySQL
10. Awareness of the use of an RDBMS database in a GeoRedundant configuration, preferably with MySQL
11. Strong in monitoring/Alerting systems by identified key metrics to monitor.
12. Scripting like Perl, python or ruby good to have.
- Manage database changes and re-designs
- Analyze database issues and troubleshoot or configure the database accordingly
- Drive automation of code
- Monitor database performance to ensure high levels of security and speed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Technology, or a related field of study
- Proven knowledge of SQL Servers
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN