Numerator is hiring freshers as Engineer – Java Fullstack Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
This person should be self-motivated. We’re not big on constant oversight and micromanagement. We’re looking for software engineers that can take a task, get clarity as needed, and run with it to produce well-designed quality code. You need to love to code and care about quality and design.
We understand that iteration is important to good design and development. We need a person who can take iterative steps toward delivering a solution. Working with the business the entire way to stay on target and deliver amazing results.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in Java.
- Demonstrated experience working on application development projects and test-driven development
- A strong engineer with excellent Java experience working in a SpringBoot framework
- Experience with databases – SQL, NoSQL, or Solr (Elasticsearch)
- Experience with REST services and API design
- Knowledge of unit & integration testing
- Knowledge of agile development process
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion etc.)
- Experience working with AWS (RedShift)
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with build automation tools, especially Maven
- Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Knowledge of business rules engines
- Programming experience on Unix based infrastructure
|Job Role||Engineer – Java Fullstack|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here