NetApp is hiring freshers as Software Engineer (Java/Python, cloud) Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By harnessing the power of hybrid cloud data services, customers gain the freedom of choice to securely manage and move data – anywhere, on any cloud. Only NetApp can help organizations deliver data-rich customer experiences when they rapidly test and deploy new applications that easily use data and services regardless of where they reside or in what form.
At NetApp, as a software developer on the Solutions Architecture & Automation team in Engineering Product Development Services, you are part of a team that is responsible for NetApp’s internal engineering infrastructure and services. This work will span the self-service delivery of private and public cloud infrastructure, networking, storage, applications, and platforms. The team is responsible for planning, designing, and implementing end-to-end, self-service solutions, and with coordinating with internal teams and outside vendors. You will engage in large and small projects, working through analysis, design, and implementation to deliver viable Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions to solve NetApp engineering challenges.
This is a position requiring initiative and drive. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to collect requirements, design, architect, build, deploy, market, and support their solutions.
Self-motived, team player. Dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Believes in automated testing, and can develop modular, layered software that performs well and is easy to understand.
- Solid Knowledge in Cloud technologies & one or two of the Hyperscalers ( AWS, Azure, GCP and IBM), Containers (K8, Rancher, CI/CD)
- SW Dev/Automation
- Solid working knowledge in programming languages like Python, Java, Go etc.,
- Exposure to configuration management using Ansible, CloudFormation, Chef & Puppet.
- Exposure to Security would be an added plus
- Experience in software design and development and be able to understand the Object Oriented design
- Has experience and/or interest in refactoring legacy systems to use more modern technologies, including migrating to the cloud or cloud native.
- Working knowledge on scripts like Shell, PHP, Perl etc., and development tools (bitbucket, git, svn, Jira, etc.)
- Knowledge of web services, server-side development, databases, and related technologies is a must.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Some front-end experience preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other engineers
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with competing deadlines.
- Aptitude for troubleshooting and resolving issues even in unfamiliar environments.
- Ability to work on complex issues that require a detailed analysis of a variety of factors.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team of Systems Architects in support of deadlines — yet the ability to work independently, as well.
- Ability to develop longer-range project plans and schedules to complete complex projects or new product development.
- Experience in an environment that included revision control and project lifecycle tooling (Agile/Agile-like preferred).
- Ability to perform well in very dynamic environment.
- This individual must work effectively with staff to Director level employees within the function, across functions and with external parties.
- Limited supervision is provided, as this individual can operate, drive results, and set priorities independently.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert. Work in and across the organization as well as with 3rd parties in product design efforts
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
|Job Role||Software Engineer (Java/Python, cloud)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here