NetApp is hiring freshers as Full Stack Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We’re forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can’t do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it’s in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
As a Full Stack Developer in the Information Engineering organization, you use leading industry cloud services to deliver scalable enterprise solutions for NetApp’s global content ecosystem. You are a critical part of the success of docs.netapp.com, NetApp’s customer-facing product documentation website. In the role of Full Stack Developer, you develop and create solutions that help NetApp customers solve their business problems and accelerate NetApp’s enterprise authoring and publishing processes. You work with engineers as well as the technical architect and management to design, implement, and test new solutions. You make technical recommendations and develop relationships with external application vendors to meet internal cross-functional roadmaps, and build relationships across the company with corporate IT, Engineering Services, Marketing, and Global Support personnel.
Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Proven experience in at least one major programming language.
- Proven experience in data structures, algorithms, and operating on large data sets.
- Proven experience in frontend framework and design best practices.
- Preferred experience in Ruby, Node.js, and React.
- Experience with Git, GitHub, and CI/CD toolchains.
- Experience with REST APIs, CLI, cloud services, and infrastructure technology.
- Experience with test and verification practices and technologies.
- CI/CD technologies including GitHub Actions or equivalent.
- UI experience in SCSS concepts and design tools such as Figma.
- Regular expressions and parsing strategies on structured and unstructured data.
- Cloud technologies such as Redis and Elasticsearch.
- Integrating third party libraries and dependencies in support of an enterprise application.
- REST API concepts and authorization workflows such as Auth0.
- Documentation languages and static site generators, such as Jekyll, Gatsby, AsciiDoctor, Markdown, and DITA.
- Linting, unit, and behavioral test frameworks and concepts.
- Familiarity with PHP, Java, AJAX, and SQL experience.
- Familiarity with Apache, Nginx, and Tomcat.
- xslt, xsl-fo, xpath experience
- Enterprise search and SEO concepts, such as Coveo, Semrush, and Elastic
- Tag management within Adobe and Google Analytics.
- L10N experience and neural machine translation helpful.
- Ability to clearly communicate and collaborate across project lifecycle with team members to understand requirements, research and recommend best practices, implement, and be accountable for the verification process.
- Leverage internal technologies to increase automation of the enterprise publishing system (including ingestion of content from diverse sources such as software builds and message repositories), transformation into other formats, and deployment on the docs.netapp.com website.
- Recommend and implement modern cloud and open-source technology to deliver innovative solutions that can scale to support large data in a continuous release model.
- Build tooling to support Neural Machine Translation on docs.netapp.com.
- Build tooling to improve operations and functions of the docs.netapp.com website, working across functional departments and teams to deliver enterprise solutions.
- Build tooling to automate content quality checking and reporting.
- Participate in the development and review of business requirements, as well as identify and recommend system solutions to business requirements.
- Monitor internal service requests from user community.
- Manage communications to user community when application updates are occurring.
IC – Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
Did you know…
Statistics show women apply to jobs only when they’re 100% qualified. But no one is 100% qualified. We encourage you to shift the trend and apply anyway! We look forward to hearing from you.
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world’s biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.
U.S. Residents Only
As a U.S. federal contractor, in accordance with President Biden’s recent Executive Order for U.S. federal contractors, all U.S. employees of NetApp must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they work at a Company location or remotely. If there is a medical or religious reason preventing you from receiving the COVID-19 vaccination, you must request and be approved for one of the legally acceptable exemptions.
|Job Role||Full Stack Developer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here