Microchip is hiring freshers as Intern. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Internship position available for MPLAB Harmony 3 SDK Automated Test and Validation team. Candidate will be required to understand ATSAM and PIC32 microcontroller and peripheral architecture and operation, MPLAB Harmony SDK API and develop automated test and validation test suites. Candidate will required to design and develop PC and Embedded tools that enable test automation. Candidate will be expected to support on-going automation and production regression test setup maintenance and upgradation.
- Knowledge of microcontrollers and commonly used peripherals (GPIO, Clock, Timer, I2C, SPI and UART)
- Excellent understanding of C language concepts such as data and function pointers, structures and linked lists.
- Knowledge of Python will be a plus.
- Should have an aptitude working with hardware.
- Curiosity and an investigative aptitude will be an added plus.
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Statewide, Karnataka