McKinsey & Company is hiring freshers as Full Stack Web Developer – McKinsey Digital Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent area
- 6+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure) and containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong knowledge for deployment automation
- Experience in modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures) and in writing and utilizing RESTful API services
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Strong command of the English language (both verbal and written)
You will contribute to the architecture across the technology stack, from database to native apps.
In this role, you will work on several different tools using colorful technology stacks. You will focus on serve our Solution’s technology needs through 2 different platforms, hence there are several opportunities to open towards new directions in business either.
You will help create both rapid prototypes, usually in 4 to 6 weeks, as well as full-scale applications typically within 3 to 6 months, by working collaboratively and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based applications that meet business goals.
You will work in a challenging business environment internationally, creative, agile, very collaborative business environment, focusing on client impact and deliverables.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be based in our Gurugram office as part of our panorama information technology team within Panorama Financial Institutions Center (PFIC).
PFIC is one of the largest knowledge and analytics teams globally and part of the FIG practice, with ~230 members and a global footprint across 20+ countries, focusing on financial services domains, e.g., Retail banking, Corporate & Investment Banking, Wealth & Asset Management, Fintech and Insurance.
The Panorama Information Technology team is a specialized team that is responsible for data modeling and processing of various McKinsey assets, drives and implements internal developments and is the product owner of the multiple different McKinsey platforms.
|Company Name||McKinsey & Company|
|Company website||www.McKinsey & Company.com|
|Job Role||Full Stack Web Developer – McKinsey Digital|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here