Mastercard is hiring freshers as Software Development Engineer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Development Engineer
Job Description Summary
- We are into development of Digital Payment Solution
- Payment solution can be used in the store, inside your application or on-line via the browser
- We are looking for engineers who can develop microservices based Enterprise applications using Java J2EE stack
- Also, development of Portals which would be either used by customer care, end user, customer representatives etc.
- We are looking for you, if your answer to following question is YES
- Are you interested to next generation Payment solutions?
- Have you developed and led a complex enterprise application?
- Are you skilled on the latest J2EE frameworks?
- Develop (code) Enterprise Application with quality, within schedule and within estimated efforts.
- Provide estimate for the assigned task
- Write and execute Unit, Integration test cases
- Provide accurate status of the tasks
- Comply with organizations processes. Policies and protects organization’s Intellectual property. Also, participate in organization level process improvement and knowledge sharing
Essential knowledge, skills & attributes
- Hands on experience with core Java, Spring Boot, Spring (MVC, IOC, AOP, Security), SQL, RDBMS (Oracle and PostGRES), NoSQL (Cassandra), Web-services (JSON and SOAP), Kafka, Zookeeper
- Hands on experience of developing microservice application & deploying them on any one of the public cloud like Google, AWS, Azure
- Hands on experience of using Eclipse/My Eclipse IDE
- Hands on experience of writing Junit test cases, working with Maven/Ant/Gradle, GIT
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies.
- Personal attributes are strong logical and Analytical Skills, design skills, should be able to articulate and present his/her thoughts very clearly and precisely in English (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Security concepts (E.g. authentication, authorization, confidentiality etc.) and protocols, their usage in enterprise application
- Experience of working in Payments application Domain
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Hands on experience of working with tools like Mockito, JBehave, Jenkins, Bamboo, Confluence, Rally
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here