Mastercard is hiring freshers as Java – Software Development Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Java – Software Development
The Digital Wallet Ecosystem (DWE) program is part of Mastercard Markets and Localization team, responsible for driving the identification of new opportunities across different markets and building bespoke solutions and integrating with the wider Mastercard products and services.
The DWE program aspires to be the platform of choice for economies moving into the Digital first world of payments. We are building a solution and an ecosystem to enable the Mastercard multi-rail capabilities into these markets, building a Digital Payment Hub that integrates with Mastercard and Industry Payment processing and management solutions – both in the online and offline world.
We are looking for a passionate, innovative and experienced Java Software Development Engineer with a proven track record in delivering software products and their implementation in various markets. As the Software Development Engineer you will be responsible for the development and delivery of software solutions. Understand requirements for new applications and customization adhering to MasterCard standards, processes and best practices. Develop, customize, and test applications to integrate to MasterCard’s specifications.
We live by the ‘Mastercard Way’ cultural values every day – own it, simplify it, sense of urgency, thoughtful risk taking, unlock potential, and be inclusive – with a relentless focus on our customers.
- Plan and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Lead day to day system development and maintenance activities of the team to meet service level agreements (SLAs) and create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market.
- Accountable for full systems development life cycle including creating high quality requirements documents, use-cases, design and other technical artifacts including but not limited to detailed test strategy/test design, performance benchmarking, release rollout and deployment plans, contingency/back-out plans, feasibility study, cost and time analysis and detailed estimates.
- Perform system maintenance, production incident problem management, identification of root cause, remediation of the problems and on-call pager support schedule. Select appropriate technical frameworks and solution delivery methodology. Adapt to the technical artifact templates per the needs of the project and technology.
- Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place. Maintain solution and technology road maps.
- Research and evaluate current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
- Participate in PoCs (Proof of Concept) and help the Department with selection of Vendor Solutions, Technologies, Methodologies and Frameworks.
- Collaborate with Vendor Resources for Support of Products.
- Conduct Knowledge Sharing sessions on new and upcoming technologies, methodologies and application appropriate frameworks.
- Conduct knowledge transfer of vendor technology to MasterCard staff. Provide technical training to the other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 3 + years of total IT experience out which 1 year of experience in related field.
- Hands-on experience on Java, Spring . Experience on Container platforms such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes is desirable.
Experience in Microservices development will be definite plus. Having knowledge of Microservices is a must.
Good knowledge of SQL
- Expertise in Agile and DevOps – with proven track record in delivering solutions using these principles. Experience with SAFe would be an added bonus
- Ability to translate highly complex technical matters into easily digestible and actionable plans
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has skills to succinctly articulate architecture patterns of complex systems, with business and technical implications, to the team and drive efficient software implementations
- Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- Demonstrate MC Core Competencies.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
|Job Role||Java – Software Development|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here