Mainteny is hiring freshers as Software Intern. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We are looking for an Intern to join our frontend team. This role requires you to be an active contributor to our frontend stack. You will have the opportunity to learn from other developers in the team and also influence the technical decisions.
Our users are non-tech-savvy and hence usability is at the heart of what we build. We empathize with our users and thas our DNA! We believe that our success as a business is entirely dependent on how we delight our users with crafted products. This cultural aspect is very crucial for us.
What you will do?
- Work closely with UX/UI Designers, CTO, and other development team members to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces.
- Turn UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the client-side product serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/technology.
- Have enough fun working alongside a small but awesome remote team that is already international.
- Enjoy the freedom to get into every aspect of product development (basically there are no boundaries).
What you could ideally bring?
- Experience in building user interfaces (please showcase your projects on GitHub or similar platforms), translating from the design tools like Figma
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, TypeScript and CSS frameworks like Boostrap, Tailwind
- Familiar with UI layouts, components and their appropriate usage would be beneficial
- Experience with frameworks such as Angular, React, Next.js would be a bonus
- Knowledge of using REST APIs
- Knowledge of WebSockets, ServiceWorkers would be a plus
- Passionate to create good UI with importance on usability
- Be able to work in a team and communicate
- Being user-centric and that obsession to build whats right for the customers
How you could grow with us?
- You will be among the founding team members.
- You might join us full-time after the Internship depending on mutual interest. In that case, you will be able to participate in the Employee Stock Options scheme and own a chunk of the company. We value that you are with us in this rocketship and hence it should be valued accordingly.
- You will be able to get relevant certifications, attend relevant conferences.
- You will influence the product roadmap and technical architecture.
What do we offer?
- Ownership of what you build
- Egoless, Transparent, Blameless, No Bullshit culture
- Ability to see the impact of what you build and participating in the feedback loop with our users
- Fully remote, international team with fully flexible work hours (you decide when and where you like to work, of course, keeping the team in mind)
|Job Role||Software Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Any location, IN