You’re looking for a complete Linear Regression and Logistic Regression course that teaches you everything you need to create a Linear or Logistic Regression model in Python, right?
You’ve found the right Linear Regression course!
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the business problem which can be solved using linear and logistic regression technique of Machine Learning.
- Create a linear regression and logistic regression model in Python and analyze its result.
- Confidently model and solve regression and classification problems
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Machine learning basics course.
What is covered in this course?
This course teaches you all the steps of creating a Linear Regression model, which is the most popular Machine Learning model, to solve business problems.
Below are the course contents of this course on Linear Regression:
- Section 1 – Basics of StatisticsThis section is divided into five different lectures starting from types of data then types of statisticsthen graphical representations to describe the data and then a lecture on measures of center like meanmedian and mode and lastly measures of dispersion like range and standard deviation
- Section 2 – Python basicThis section gets you started with Python.This section will help you set up the python and Jupyter environment on your system and it’ll teachyou how to perform some basic operations in Python. We will understand the importance of different libraries such as Numpy, Pandas & Seaborn.
- Section 3 – Introduction to Machine LearningIn this section we will learn – What does Machine Learning mean. What are the meanings or different terms associated with machine learning? You will see some examples so that you understand what machine learning actually is. It also contains steps involved in building a machine learning model, not just linear models, any machine learning model.
- Section 4 – Data PreprocessingIn this section you will learn what actions you need to take a step by step to get the data and thenprepare it for the analysis these steps are very important.We start with understanding the importance of business knowledge then we will see how to do data exploration. We learn how to do uni-variate analysis and bi-variate analysis then we cover topics like outlier treatment, missing value imputation, variable transformation and correlation.
- Section 5 – Regression ModelThis section starts with simple linear regression and then covers multiple linear regression.We have covered the basic theory behind each concept without getting too mathematical about it so that youunderstand where the concept is coming from and how it is important. But even if you don’t understandit, it will be okay as long as you learn how to run and interpret the result as taught in the practical lectures.
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to get this course for free?
Course Link : Click Here