LeanIX is hiring freshers as Senior Software Engineer – Mobile Application Developer iOS Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
LeanIX started the India development center late 2019. We are looking for strong enthusiastic developers who are excited to be part of this journey to grow the Indian product organization. You should be comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment with small teams and multiple unknowns.
We are looking for enthusiastic mobile application developers to kickstart our efforts to build the mobile application for our product that has evolved and matured over the last 8 years. As a part of our mobile application development team, you will be responsible for taking technology, design, and architecture choices to get the app development going.
What Is Waiting For You
- Drive key decisions to establish the direction and architecture for the product mobile app
- Understand and model key product use-cases for the mobile platform
- Proactively develop app prototypes for quick customer feedback and direction alignment
- Learn and consume LeanIX APIs for showing information in the mobile app
- Highly motivated and experienced colleagues that enjoy working as a team
- Responsibility from day one – make your first commit into production code within the first week
- Motivated and keen to learn and adopt latest technologies in mobile development.
- Proactive in doing peer code reviews and pair programming.
- Ability to take ownership of product features from design, development to deployment
- Motivated and keen to learn and adapt to latest technologies
- B. Tech, M. Tech, MCA or equivalent degree in in CS, or other technical subjects
- Minimum 5 years of experience in building mobile applications
- Sound knowledge of iOS native app development
- Good to have prior experience in mobile application development using Flutter
- Good to have prior experience in enterprise native app development.
- Experience with continuous integration & automation process
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical mindset
- Strong CS fundamentals and sound knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment with small agile and scrum teams
LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are on a good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Zalando, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we have to work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But we have everything to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 650+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (450+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX you have the freedom to decide on the work mode that suits both your personal situation and how to best organize work within your team. The Flexible Work Mode means you can work from the office once in a while, on a frequent basis or maybe you prefer to work remotely from your home office most of the time. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT´S IN FOR YOU!
_As an equal opportunity employer LeanIX celebrates diversity and is committed to and promoting an inclusive work environment._ You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
|Job Role||Senior Software Engineer – Mobile Application Developer iOS|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here