JP Morgan is hiring freshers as Technical Analyst. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About the Centralized Research Group :
The Centralized Research Group (CRG) is a part of JPMorgan Investment Banking business.
We work closely with the firm’s Investment Banking teams across the globe in preparing pitch books & marketing materials that the senior client bankers take to their clients during meetings. These books can relate to mergers & acquisitions, equity capital raising or debt capital raising.
The Analyst Role :
The Analyst’s main responsibilities will include:
– Pitching material preparation : Work with associates and analysts in Mumbai and across regional locations to prepare marketing materials for clients including components like market and industry landscapes, financial analysis & valuations, target companies profiles & benchmarking, pricing and market information.
– Financial analysis : Analysis and interpretation of financial statements including preparing trading and transaction comparables, modeling & valuations and benchmarking for companies. Extract information from company accounts, databases and other sources, using accounting knowledge & judgment
– Research : Source and interpret company & industry information from a variety of data sources (company reports, Internet, online databases, JPMorgan proprietary content) with an aim to forming views on the industry, key trends and individual companies. Summarize and synthesize news updates/research reports on priority clients, weekly industry reports.
– Industry or Product coverage : Work with senior analysts and associates in Mumbai to develop and apply industry/geographic market fundamentals (e.g. impact of economic/market conditions, terminology, competitive landscape, risks, trends) for clients across the globe
Essential skills / qualifications :
– MBA from top Tier school/ or professional qualification in Accountancy/Finance
– Excellent academic record
– Awareness of Investment banking solutions and services is a plus
– Knowledge of analyzing company financials /financial modeling in excel
– Close attention to detail and ability to deliver output of a very high standard
– Good communication skills
– Ability to deliver quality under pressure
– Strong analytical bend of mind and expert handling of excel
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
|Company Name||JP Morgan|
|Job Role||Technical Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
How to apply for the Technical Analyst position at JP Morgan ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN