Ivy is hiring freshers as Senior Software Engineer – IOS Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build, and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms, and features.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Strong experience with Swift.
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
- Strong experience of multi-threading and memory management specific to mobile devices
- Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.
- Experience working with Animations – UI Animations and frameworks such as Core Animation and Core Graphics.
- Experience of integrating third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- A GitHub account with some useful projects in it.
Experience : 4-6 years of experience in object-oriented mobile application development using Swift and Objective-C.
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Ivy is a leading tech provider for one of the world’s biggest gaming and entertainment companies. The sheer scale we now operate at is exhilarating and irresistible. Our world-class software and digital experiences are used by millions of consumers around the world. And we facilitate billions of transactions to head even some of the biggest technology giants. But we’re nothing without our teams of experts. At Ivy, everyone works with ambition to make what sometimes feels impossible, possible. With passion, inclusivity and a relentless pursuit of excellence we work together to form a fun, caring, supportive, respectful and unified team.
Diversity and inclusion at Ivy
Ivy is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. Working on global products, our teams engage with people across the world. We experience and absorb different cultures. And we enjoy taking time out to celebrate them through a rich and colourful mix of festivals and traditions. We value, celebrate and respect individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work, all to power the good of entertainment.
|Job Role||Senior Software Engineer – IOS|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here