Hewlett Packard Enterprise is hiring freshers as Developer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Qualifications – Knowledge and Skills:
- Good understanding and hands on experience of Cloud Native environments.
- Experience on Cloud design architecture & deployment experience – Micro services, Docker Containerization, Kubernetes Clustering [K38], AWS
- Experience in writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) C+, C++ Core Java
- Experience in writing code using GO languages and having Cloud Native scripting knowledge [Ansibelle, Terraform]
- Advanced ability to work with Web-development tools for new applications.
- Experience on consuming web services from multiple sources. Experience working with JSON, Remote Objects.
- Knowledge on Jetty and Tomcat webservers.
- Good understanding of modern software design and development methodologies Experience on multiple full release project life cycles.
- Advanced experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, SonarQube) and development of tool add-ins like JQuery Plugins etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience with Open Source development.
- Ability to work effectively in a globally dispersed team.
- Good knowledge in industry standard algorithms.
- Infrastructure Knowledge in Converged System (Server, Storage, Networking) platforms
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
|Company Name||Hewlett Packard Enterpri|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN