Hackerearth is hiring freshers as Software Intern. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps organisations to accurately measure a developer’s skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer’s performance on those skills.We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens etc. We have assessed more than 1M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different type of assessment techniques and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at it and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 4M+ developers.
Duration : 6-months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Take ownership of your work – keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, ardently resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you’re feeling ambitious – rewrite the whole product from scratch! (Don’t make this a habit though.)
- Get acclimatized to our tech stack, which is an ever-changing landscape. while True: unlearn() and relearn()
- Be versatile – Work on Django applications, micro-services, etc during the day; transform into that DevOps savior at night.
- Document your contributions – at HackerEarth we promote consuming content and even more so – producing it. Write a new post on our engineering blog every time you roll something out.
- Good in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework, Django preferred
- Strong understanding of building web applications and full product life-cycles.
- Knowledge of development on a Linux system
- Good understanding of server side MVC frameworks
- Should love challenges, pick up new languages, framework or technologies on the go.
Above all, you love to build and ship products that real people will use every day.
|Job Role||Software Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Any location, IN