Google is hiring freshers as Software Engineer, Back End Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Remote location(s): India.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or equivalent practical experience in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical related field.
- Experience with one or more of the following areas: Server Backend Distributed and Parallel Systems, Full Stack Development (front end and backend), Scalable Enterprise Platforms and Applications, Application Security and Incident Management, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval or Natural language processing.
- Development experience with Unix/Linux.
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents, providing technical talks, teaching classes, or as a consultant on projects.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software and new user-facing features in Google’s products.
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support large, complex web applications.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems.
|Job Role||Software Engineer, Back End|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here