Glynk is hiring freshers as Software Engineer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We do not care about college names, grades or any work experiences. What we do care about is your attitude, ability to get things done and your urge to work hard.
- Design, develop and architect highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant web-based systems.
- Understand the product specs/ user needs; design & implement.
- Participate in SDLC, scrum and other agile processes.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Promote best practices in design and coding.
- Articulate complex problems into simple, clear and concise action items.
- We do not care about college names, grades or any work experiences. What we do care about is your attitude, ability to get things done and your urge to work hard.
- 1-2 years in experience in coding.
- We are a co-located engineering team so prefer candidates who are comfortable working at office in HSR Layout, Bangalore.
About our culture – One for all. All for one.
Teamwork is everything at Glynk. If you win – the team wins, if you lose – the team loses.
There is no inner circle. Everyone is encouraged to share information, knowledge, and ideas. Whenever in doubt, think like a leader – with a wider perspective. Once you are a ‘Glynker’, we trust you to do amazing things.
At Glynk, you have ownership over things that directly impacts the business. You can move fast, and learn even faster.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here