What you’ll learn
- How to use Git to manage your project
- How to collaborate with other developers using Git and Github
- How to create commits
- How to create Git branches and merge them
- How to resolve merge conflicts in Git
- How to manage pull-requests on Github
- How to tag commits using both lightweight and annotated tags
- How to create Github releases
- How to use various Git commands in the command line
- The ability to install software on your computer
- Very basic familiarity with command line
This course is going to give you a solid introduction to both Git and GitHub, all in the time it takes to watch a movie.
Note: This course is up-to-date and uses the newer commands (switch and restore) introduced in Git 2.23.
I’ve designed this course to make the most of your limited time by cutting out any unnecessary theory and diving right into using Git. The course is very hands-on and guides you through using Git and GitHub effectively. It supplements the video courses with quizzes to further solidify your knowledge.
In this course, we’ll use the terminal to:
- create a Git repository
- add commits
- create branches
- merge them
- add tags
- explore the history of your project
- study individual commits
- deal with merge conflicts
- configure remotes
- push to and pull from remotes
We’ll also use GitHub to:
- create, review and merge pull-requests
- create GitHub releases
- browse through the code in different versions
And we’ll do all of this in just 2 hours! By the end of this course, you’ll be able to use Git for your day-to-day work with ease.
This course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. No questions asked. You have so much to gain and nothing to lose. So why wait?
All emojis designed by OpenMoji – the open-source emoji and icon project. License: CC BY-SA 4.0
Who this course is for:
- Anyone new to Git
- Anyone who interacts with the software development lifecycle
- Anyone interested in managing historical versions of their project
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to get this course for free?
Apply Link : Click Here