GE Aviation is hiring freshers as Analytics Engineering Specialist Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
This position is for Aviation Supply Chain – Digital Operations at Pune Multimodal Manufacturing Facility (MMF), India. Job Description
In This Role, You Will
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop analytics to address data reporting and dashboarding needs and opportunities.
- Deliver as per project plans and schedules to create reporting solutions.
- Coordinate with deployment and support teams to ensure the solutions get implemented into QA and production environments.
- Responsible for multiple programming languages, basic systems analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage, and interfacing
- Maintains peer relationships across IT areas (infrastructure, operations, COEs, etc) to support effective implementations
- Applies standard development practices/procedures and a detailed applications knowledge in area of responsibility to create technical designs driving towards simple, sustainable, and reusable solutions
- Work alongside software developers and software engineers to translate algorithms into commercially viable products and services.
- Work in technical teams in development, deployment, and application of applied analytics, predictive analytics, and prescriptive analytics.
- Work with data engineers on data quality assessment, data cleansing and data analytics
- Generate reports, annotated code, and other projects artifacts to document, archive, and communicate your work and outcomes.
- Share and discuss findings with team members.
- Conduct design validation sessions with users and stakeholders to reveal deep insights about user and business needs, technical constraints
- Use storyboards/narrative/wireframes/prototypes of varying fidelity to express how a product or service should behave to deliver capabilities in a way that supports user needs, goals, and workflows
- Facilitate user experience design collaborations with individuals and teams from other disciplines
- Multitask and manage the design of solutions in a cross-functional and global organization, in an Agile environment
- Work across multiple cross-functional teams in high visibility roles and own the data solution end-to-end
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Understands the importance of test-driven development and high-quality output.
- Is open to receiving guidance and direction; asks questions and communicate challenges.
- Understanding business & manufacturing processes, understanding the digital system requirements and perform analysis. The developer will be expected to get up to speed very quickly to convert the requirements into a detailed technical solution design and eventually develop it into a usable application
- Be a point of contact and communicate with the technical and the operations team.
- Adopt the culture of continuous improvement and deliver application enhancements, as & when identified.
- Responsible for delivering product service support globally collaborating with operational teams and Service owners.
- Responsible for enhancing the user experience by continuously improving the service and experience.
- Strive to provide excellent customer service to employees from GE Businesses
- Work hand in hand with operations in identifying & resolving issues directly with end users and vendors
- Support end user issues by providing the effective solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Hands on with various tools & technologies in data & analytics space – DWH, Data Lakes, Spotfire, Tableau, etc.
- Experience working on Database(s) like PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, AWS Redshift. SQL is required
- Exposure to data model solutions for various OLTP and OLAP databases.
- Development experience in AWS cloud environment platform.
- Work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
- 5-6 months of Software Development experience as an intern or full-time employee.
- Desire to explore new tools & technologies.
- Have a flair for user Interface and dashboarding visualization.
- Agile Software Development methodology experience.
- Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence.
- Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal goals/objectives contribute to the organization vision.
- Completes assigned tasks on time and with high quality. Takes independent responsibility for assigned deliverables.
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions. Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present.
- Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas. Takes the initiative to experiment with new software frameworks
- Adapts to new environments and changing requirements. Pivots quickly as needed. When coached, responds to need & seeks info from other sources
|Company Name||GE Aviation|
|Company website||www.GE Aviation.com|
|Job Role||Analytics Engineering Specialist|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here