FifthNote is hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Responsible for assisting the development team in building software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework.
Sr. Manager (EIQF)
Holds Degree in Computer Science or related field
Roles & Responsibilities
- Striving towards proficiency in Agile methodologies of Software Development, especially SCRUM
- Striving towards writing better code which is more efficient and is also maintainable.
- Attending regular training sessions conducted by the seniors
- Understanding of the testing cycle to improve the quality of the software being developed.
- Assisting in writing software requirements documentation
- Assisting seniors in doing business analysis on live projects
- Assisting in doing software testing as and when required
- Working and coordinating on deliverables with global teams
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good team player
- Knowledge of testing methodology
- Knowledge of SQL commands
- Knowledge of C#, MVC, TSQL, LinQ, and Entity framework
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
- Good sense of prioritization and time management
- Ability to make effective independent decisions
- Certification in Microsoft .Net or other Microsoft related technologies.
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
About The Company
fifthnote is an engineering subsidiary of Ensemble Health Partners, a leading innovator with an unrivaled depth of expertise and best-in-class RCM solutions for the US healthcare providers. We offer full revenue cycle outsourcing as well as a comprehensive suite of healthcare financial management point solutions. With clients spanning the U.S. and Europe, we have been helping to improve healthcare outcomes for millions of patients while saving hundreds of millions of dollars for healthcare providers. Recognized with multiple industry awards and as a Becker’s Healthcare Top Workplace, Ensemble is setting a new standard for provider support services – redefining the possible in healthcare by empowering people to be the difference.
Why Join US?
- Best in class work from home policy
- Growth oriented work culture
- High quality learning and development opportunities
- Positive work-life balance
- Flexible/ remote working
- Employee friendly policies
- Take your career to the next stage of evolution and mutual growth!
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN