Fampay is hiring freshers as Software Intern Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
FamPay is India’s first neobank for teenagers. With FamPay, teens can save, earn and pay using UPI, P2P and card payments without the need to set up a bank account. They get a personalised UPI ID, numberless debit card and a payment link as well.FamPay aims at making banking smooth and fun for children. Users send money with FamPay just like they send pictures on Instagram.
Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by some of the most respected investors around the world, we are on a mission to drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long term interest.
About this role: Full time internship 2-6 months time. Might allow remote in exceptional circumstances.
We take our internship program very seriously and hope to get our future team members from among our interns. You can take up as challenging a work as you are capable of.You will be the gatekeeper of FamPay’s user’s interaction. Your capabilities will define how our users will perceive our capabilities. We are looking for creators with obsessive need for visual and performance perfection, combined with high learning+implementation combo powers. The ones who iterate the script 100s of times, if required, to get that feature right.Let’s get on the rocketship together?
- You have the knowledge of developing trends and emerging standards in mobile apps (RxJava, MVP, Kotlin, etc), mobile payments, wearables
- You have excellent technical knowledge of Java for Android, Android SDK and AndroidStudio
- Pro with Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- You have good understanding of RESTful APIs and how to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
- You contribute to the design, architecture, and development of apps that are elegant, efficient, secure, highly available, and maintainable
- You are highly motivated and maintain a positive, “can-do” attitude in a fast moving environment
- You follow and help cultivate consistent development best practices
- You have 1-2 years of app development experience in Android
- You have experience shipping one or more android apps, ideally currently available on the Play Store.
- Open source experience is a huge plus!
- Competitive Stipend
- Certificate and Letter of recommendation
- Chance to work full-time at FamPay
- Merchandise: T-Shirts and Goodies
Why should you join us?Every once a while, a product comes to life that makes people think, why this was not done earlier? The users love it, the investors dream about the great returns and the team feels the joy and pride every day. We have strong indicators for users and investors and we are building the team, that will have stories to tell all their life.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that find purpose and joy in their work and we put heavy emphasis on having fun at work.
India’s first numberless cardAre numbers really required on the card when transacting offline? 🤔With FamCard’s sleek, black, and numberless design, it not only matches the GenZ’s aesthetic style and resonates with their vibe, but also takes security to a whole new level.
FamCard has a special feature called “Flash PIN”, which is dynamic and is generated for every transaction. Teens can just flash this PIN to the cashier without the need of entering the PIN by themselves, allowing for true contactless payments amidst COVID-19.For issuing cards, we have partnered with IDFC Bank. While users get a virtual card instantly on signing up, the physical cards can be ordered through the app.
Everything UPI without a bank account100M+ adults are paying through UPI, but 250M+ teens are not because they don’t have a bank account.They’ve smartphones, they’re using the internet, they’re tech-savvy, but still, they don’t have access to it because most of them don’t have bank accounts. Well, it changes now!With FamPay, for the first time in India, teens can now get their own personalised UPI ID, without having a bank account!Can you believe this? Such a tech-savvy audience was not on UPI.
Customer LoveThe app has 500k+ downloads and a lot of users who love FamPay with 4.6+ on PlayStore (25k+ reviews).
Come join us on this exciting rocketship journey of innovation and creating impact
|Job Role||Software Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Any location, IN