Ericsson is hiring freshers as Associate Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Our Exciting Opportunity
This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support that the one offered by the 2nd Level Operations. This shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- Responsible for solution implementations follow-up and for suggesting improvements that can lead to end-customer service improvement.
- Responsible for coordinating problem resolution involving internal support groups, customers
- Providing key insights related to defined use cases for different partners
- Collate requirement from customer and connect with GSC SOC team.
- Interact with Customer Business/Marketing team W.r.t insights derived from SOC platform
- Participate in weekly/Monthly SOC governance
- Defining thresholds for various SKPI’s.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Solid understanding of Telecom network and domains.
- Expertise in RAN and good knowledge of other NW nodes like GSM/UMTS/LTE/VO-LTE/5G-NR specific RAN Nodes.
- Knowledge of RAN Nodes – , KPI , BSC, RNC, LTE, 5G , ENodeB , GNodeb.
- Experienced in using basic RF tools, Google Earth Pro, MAPINFO Professional, QGIS.
- Solid understanding of Interfaces and CP/UP concept, Error codes,
- Good knowledge of Technologies (2G,3G,4G) and IP.
- Knowledge of Call flows, Signaling and protocols.
- Solid understanding of SQL, PL/SQL.
- Working level understanding on Tableau.
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN