Dell is hiring freshers as technical developer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
- Interact with team members, functional organizations, partners and customers to develop specifications for the content of courses. Course content is created in one source format and used in multiple delivery methods self-paced, Instructor led and virtual Instructor led.
- Designs, authors or edits curriculum for a variety of audiences including employees, end-user customers, partners, resellers, distributors or systems integrators.
- Partners with the business and subject matter experts to assess and customize training based on current and future needs of the business units collectively determines & develops approach to solutions, in a team environment
- Works on assignments under minimal supervision
- May set up, configure and maintain lab configurations for moderate hands on technical training, including developing and documenting lab exercises
- Must have curriculum design/development skills and experience
- Experience with Articulate 360, Camtasia, Xyleme preferred
- Must have technical background with real-world experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects and/or tasks
- Self motivated with a strong desire to learn new technologies. Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills
- Coaching skills, process skills and consulting skills
- Typically requires 0-3 years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent experience
|Salary||Best in Industry|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN