Dare2Complete is hiring freshers as Software Development Engineer Engineers. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
All that you need to know about D2C Recruitables – Off Campus Hiring Drive for Software Development Engineer (SDE) Roles
Dare2Compete believes in democratizing the hiring process – No matter which college you come from and which city you come from, you should have access to all the opportunities from companies that hire the best and provide one of the best salaries and cultures to excel in the job.
With this in mind, Dare2Compete presents the opportunity of a lifetime with ‘D2C Recruitables’. The Off-Campus Hiring Drive for Software Development Engineer (SDE) Roles across some of the big companies like Intuit, Optum, Walmart, Myntra, Juspay, TATA ClassEdge, and 20 more companies.
How do I participate?
It’s simple, you just need to do the following:
- Register and complete your application form (Takes a maximum of 5 minutes)
- Take all 4 assessments to get assessed on some key and relevant skills. You need to take up each assessment in one sitting i.e. when you start any particular assessment, you need to complete that in one sitting. However, you can have gaps between all these 4 assessments.
- General Aptitude & Logical Reasoning (MCQ Test)
- Basic Programming Fundamentals (MCQ Test)
- Verbal Ability Assessment (MCQ Test)
- Elementary Online Coding Assessment to test your Algo (3 online coding problems) – You’ll have around 5 test cases while you take the assessment. Please note that there will be a few hidden test cases that we’ll be using later to score your last submitted code for each problem which will be your actual score for this assessment.
- Based on your assessment, you’ll get a section-wise score and ranking on the D2C Recruitables Leaderboard. This will be valid for 6 months.
- Based on your score, companies will shortlist you for their job profiles and interview you. This will be a rolling process and companies may invite you for the interview anytime post your assessment within the next 6 months. They will send an invite which you may accept or reject. If accepted, you interview with them.
That’s it. Based on your scores, companies will start shortlisting you and call for interviews. Please note that companies will shortlist you based on D2C Recruitables Score as the base along with a few other parameters like but not limited to Graduation/Post-Graduation Degree, Academic Scores, Passing Year of the Batch, Work Experience, Gender, etc. The higher the score, the better chances of you getting your dream job.
How do I access the assessment and some important instructions?
You just need to register for this opportunity and take the assessments. Some important points are mentioned below.
- All the assessments will happen on this page itself. You’ll see a VERIFY button in the respective round if you’ve registered to initiate the assessment. Once verified, you’ll see the PLAY button.
- All 4 assessments – LR, Verbal Ability, CS Fundamentals, and Online Coding are to be taken by every participant.
- Assessments will be activated on 18th Sept, 10 AM onwards until the closure of the assessment window i.e. 19th Sept, 11:59 PM.
- You can take breaks in between two assessments.
- However, once you start any one assessment, you need to complete it within the time duration of the assessment in a single seating.
- You can take the assessment only on a desktop/laptop with webcam access.
- Your face will be verified before the start of the assessment from the photo that was captured during registration.
- Your face may be verified again during the assessment.
- Your face will be constantly detected and violations will be tracked while the assessment is on. Violations might be 2 faces in front of the camera, a different person taking the assessment than the one who registered, no one in front of the camera, and many more such violations are tracked and reported
- You’ll be able to browse through the questions.
- You’ll have to submit answers/code/solutions to all the questions individually.
- While you are taking the assessment, your answers/code/solutions and the time of their submission are also tracked by the system question-wise.
- You’ll be able to modify your answers during the assessment.
- Any participant resorting to unfair practices will be directly disqualified from the challenge.
- All decisions in the matter of eligibility, authenticity & final judgment will be with Dare2Compete and the opportunity organizer.
Am I eligible?
If you’re looking for Software Development Engineer (SDE) or equivalent roles, decent salaries, and amazing companies, then this is what you need
- Students looking for their first job or internships that may get them Pre-Placement Offers (PPOs)
- Pursuing a full-time B.Tech / B.E./ M.Tech / M.E / MCA
- Batch 2022 and 2023
- Freshers and Work Experience Candidates looking for their first job or a new job
- B.Tech / B.E./ M.Tech./ M.E / MCA Degree
- 0 to 2 years of working experience
Please note that all participating companies will have different eligibility requirements based on which they will shortlist candidates like but not limited to Graduation/Post-Graduation Degree, Academic Scores, Passing Year of the Batch, Work Experience, Gender, etc. Example: Some may recruit only 2022 and 2023 while others may recruit 2021 and 2020. Some may recruit MCA and/or M.Tech while others may only recruit B.Tech and B.E. Some may have a minimum requirement of 50% in Xth and XIIth while others may have this at 60%. Some may prefer diversity while others might be open to all.
From startups to MNCs and everyone in between, are here to evaluate and hire YOU. Get ahead in your career with bigger and better opportunities, all thanks to D2C Recruitables.
All good things come to an end and so will this limited period deal of a lifetime. Apply now and leave your peers behind to bite the dust.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN