Crossover For Work is hiring freshers as Software Development Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
We are looking for the world’s brightest new graduates to join our two-year software engineering fellowship program beginning Autumn 2021. If you want to tackle some of the most pressing problems in our industry and create innovative solutions for our customers, join us. Unlike others, we mean it when we say this job is entry-level: You should graduate in 2020 or 2021 with a computer science degree; no work experience required.
Trilogy is one of the largest privately held software companies in the world. Rather than waiting to be disrupted, we are constantly, obsessively disrupting ourselves. Every year, we hire and train dozens of new graduates for an important role: solving the most complex, biggest problems so that our products are compelling and valuable. You will work with our executives (CEOs, COOs, and EVPs) and gain more experience in two years in this role than any other entry-level job that limits you to addressing repetitive problems.
You will be laser-focused on performing breakthrough experiments utilizing the full power of cloud services, AI and ML to tackle high-level business challenges. You will decide what to do and how you do it, from planning through deployment. You will have fun and get great feedback. And upon completion, you will join an elite class of alumni who have launched careers as entrepreneurs, leaders, and influencers.
It won’t always be easy, but we promise there will never be a dull moment. Join us to jumpstart your career with the world’s top 1% engineers.
What You Will Be Doing
- Diving into a new business problem every 6-8 weeks, building understanding by interviewing product owners and customers and doing industry research
- Determining the “what” and the “how” to solve your problem — you’re the owner, so this is up to you!
- Conducting weekly experiments — writing code, reviewing outcomes, debugging, logging your learnings, and planning the next experiment
- Delivering your prototypes and deployments to real customers
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Doing repetitive tasks: We are looking for initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit, and your work will allow you to be a creative problem solver.
- Getting it right all the time: We believe in failing fast and adapting to our learnings; you will need to embrace open feedback and be willing to grow.
- Working solo: You will work as part of a small team (2-3 people) to tackle challenges, so you must have excellent written communication and collaboration skills.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here (Off Campus Drive Link)
Location: Bangalore, IN