Cron AI is hiring freshers as Junior Software Engineer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CRON AI is building senseEDGE™️ an edge inference 3D sensor data perception processing edge platform. Led by veterans of the 3D sensor industry, CronAI is enabling customers to deploy 3D perception capabilities in a revolutionary simple way. For this mission we are looking for a capable software engineer with a knack for technical challenges and the ability to deliver complex software projects.
Working as the Junior Engineer – Software you will:
- Collaborate with peers to work on parsing, storing and pre-processing data from LiDARs and Cameras. Will involve a lot of research and development.
- Engineers will get to visualise and play with 3D Point Cloud data and Computer Vision as well.
- Develop systems and methods for our perception pipeline i.e. services running on our embedded hardware in Linux, tools for our deep learning pipeline, but also algorithms such as a point cloud data pre-processing or tracking algorithm, a restful configuration API for senseEDGE, help on porting Python code into C++ or a tool with a GUI that our in-house labellers can use to pre-select the data to label.
This job might be for you if you have the following skills:
- Excellent C++/C coding skills, but also comfortable working with Python OR Excellent Python coding skills, but also comfortable working with C++/C
- Experience in delivering high quality well tested code
- Experience with Agile Software Development Methods
- Working with GitHub/GitLab
Good to Have:
- Data Visualisation experience
- Experience with 3D sensors and the data they create
- Experience on software projects that required being fast and efficient
- Experience with algorithms used in robotics
- PCL Library
- Eigen Library
- TensorFlow, PyTorch
- Basics of Front End Development
- Flask, Django, NodeJS
- Database Handling
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Leadership experience
- Project management skills
- Ability to take ownership and to work independently on a project with your team
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Good work ethic
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Bachelor’s in software engineering, computer science, or related field.
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience
- A strong willingness to learn and grow
|Company Name||Cron AI|
|Company website||www.Cron AI.com|
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here