Corning Incorporated is hiring freshers as Senior DevOps Software Engineer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in specialty glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people’s lives.
Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges.
Our Optical Communications segment has recently evolved from being a manufacturer of optical fiber and cable, hardware and equipment to being a comprehensive provider of industry-leading optical solutions across the broader communications industry.This segment is classified into two main product groupings – carrier network and enterprise network. The carrier network product group consists primarily of products and solutions for optical-based communications infrastructure for services such as video, data and voice communications. The enterprise network product group consists primarily of optical-based communication networks sold to businesses, governments and individuals for their own use.
India Software Development Center
Wireless Software Center of Excellence in Gurgaon, India, augments the existing R&D centers in California and Tel Aviv. Engineers at the India Development Center are working closely with the teams in the US and Israel for developing fully virtualized and cloud-managed innovative solutions for Public and Private 5G Enterprise Networks. Areas of competencies include System Design and Architecture, PHY/MAC/Scheduling and RRM/SON Algorithms, Layer 1, 2 & 3 Protocol SW Architecture and Implementation, Real Time Embedded SW and FW on x86 CPUs and FPGA, IP Networking and Cybersecurity, Cloud-native Virtualized SW development, DevOps, and System Performance Optimization.
Corning Wireless takes immense pride in its work heritage and fosters a deeply technical yet collegial workplace culture with great work-life balance. Flexible/hybrid work arrangements are supported.
The Software Tools & Release (STR) team’s mission is to deliver and manage software infrastructure required for an error-free and efficient software design, development, and release process used for Corning Wireless products. Team’s broad responsibilities include development of Software Build and Release Automations, DevOps (CI/CD), Software Tools and Simulators, building and maintaining virtualized test infrastructure at scale. The STR team is now expanding capacity and looking for a Senior Software Engineer, who is completely hands-on, self-driven and result oriented.
- Drive end-to-end software release engineering requirements, design, automation, improvements, and deployment
- Develop software infrastructure and Kubernetes cluster for CI/CD Pipeline
- Manage and work towards continuous improvement of the CI/CD pipeline and process Migrate software build infrastructure to AWS cloud from ground-up
- Manage AWS cloud infrastructure
- Manage software repositories like SVN or Git
- Ensure continuous availability of all systems required to build and release Corning software products
- Support and extend the existing software automation framework and automation APIs.
- Relevant Industry Experience
- 8+ years’ experience in developing and supporting software tools
- 4+ years of automation frameworks or software design and development experience with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and OOPs
- Experience with Linux systems
- Experience with containers (docker), Container orchestration and configuration management tools (Kubernetes), virtualization (VMware, KVM)
- Experience with microservices, cloud-computing and cloud-native applications
- Experience in administering Jira, Jenkins, Apache HTTPD
- Experience with build systems (Make/Scons/…)
- Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google) certifications
- SW and Programming Skills
- High proficiency in any one of programming languages like Python, C++, or C.
- SW/Product Dev. Process & Environment
- Well-versed in software design and development best practices
- Experience of working in an agile SW development environment
- Understands the dynamics of getting work done in a fast-paced product development environment
- Tolerance to ambiguity
- Proactive problem solver with attention to detail and methodical approach to software engineering
- Driven, extremely result-oriented, and passionate about delivering high quality SW products
- At least a bachelor’s degree in CS, CE, EE or ECE
|Company Name||Corning Incorporated|
|Company website||www.Corning Incorporated.com|
|Job Role||Senior DevOps Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here