Connected Ventures Technology is hiring freshers as Full Stack Software Developer Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident professional to join our team as a Full Stack Development Engineer. You will work as a member of the dev team on the maintenance and development of our Cyber Security platform. Collaborating with other team members, recommending and implementing best-practice processes for development teams, working independently on the app, and supporting the DevOps, Performance, and Infrastructure management of our platform.
We are looking for someone who can work across the full stack. You’re a highly motivated individual who writes quality code. We release updates every 2 weeks. You can break down big projects into small deliverables. You care about the outcome and take a pragmatic approach to deliver it. You keep things simple and you know when you want a code review or need to write tests.
- Experience with modern client-side & server-side development including, but not limited to: Vue, TypeScript, Django, Python, ElasticSearch, ETL
- Experience breaking down complex technical challenges into easily understandable tasks and working with a team to drive projects forward
- 3+ years software engineering experience building business applications
- Interest in wearing multiple hats to influence product strategy, backend and UX, implement sophisticated web-based tools and provide technical mentorship and design
- Experience in a small team where you had full ownership of feature development from spec’ing to deployment
- The ability to learn and work within others’ code while isolating changes to meet agreed- upon requirements.
- Service oriented architectures and development
- Git version control methods and practices
- Containerized technologies, especially in Docker. Experience with running applications within container orchestration platforms is a plus
- Learn, grow, have a purpose, and have fun.
- Drive. A passion for cyber security and the desire to help defend others from cyber threats through analysis, reporting, and education.
- Self-Improvement. A dedication to professional growth, achievement, and self- actualization.
- Collaboration. Our team is stronger than the sum of its parts.
- Honesty, mutual respect, and open communication. These are key ingredients to our success.
- Quantitative. Our business decisions are made with data.
Energy and Work Ethic
You seek out opportunities to work in a fast-paced environment. You love solving interesting and complex problems, being collaborative, and working as a team. You maintain a positive energy, and an attitude for consistently getting things done. You are open to building prototypes quickly to validate an idea and would find personal value in being able to see your impact on a daily basis.
Application Deadline: 7/1/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Pay: From ₹45,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Python: 3 years (Required)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
|Company Name||Connected Ventures Technology|
|Company website||www.Connected Ventures Technology.com|
|Job Role||Full Stack Software Developer|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu•Remote|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here
Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu•Remote