Codemonk is hiring freshers as Software Engineering Intern – Backend Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
4 months (full-time offer will be rolled out post-completion based on your performance during the internship tenure)
Roles And Responsibilities
- Learn to employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Take ownership of your work – keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, ardently resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you’re feeling ambitious
- Be versatile – Work on Django applications, micro-services, data tools, cloud and DevOps.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on building new features and debugging.
- Write a new post on our engineering blog every time you learn and roll something out.
- You understand the technology and have a knack for finding creative solutions to complex problems
- Good in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework, Django preferred
- Keen interest in building web applications.
- Should love challenges, and pick up new languages, frameworks or technologies on the go.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skills:- Django, Flask, PostgreSQL, RESTful APIs and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
|Job Role||Software Engineering Intern – Backend|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here