CodeMonk is hiring freshers as Software Engineering Intern – Android Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Responsibilities Of An Android Developer
- Students who are in the final year of studies and available for full-time internship for a duration of at least 4 – 6 months. Post internship subject to performance review, candidates will be offered a full-time role.
- Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications.
- Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level.
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
- Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features.
- Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols.
If you have experience working on projects involving Flutter at a personal or academic level.
Skills:- Android Development, React Native, Flutter and Java
|Job Role||Software Engineering Intern – Android|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Join Our Groups For Latest Job and Internship Updates:
|Join Telegram Channel for Job Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Interview Material[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Whatsapp for Job and Internship Update[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel for Free Udemy Courses[10000+ Members]||Click Here|
How to apply for this Recruitment Drive ?
Apply Link : Click Here